How to Make Meatloaf Using Onion Soup Mix
If you’ve never had meatloaf made using onion soup mix before, it may sound a little odd at first. But onion soup mix is basically a dry seasoning and flavoring mix, and onions are a perfect addition to any meatloaf recipe. Onion soup mix can give your meatloaf an extra flavor boost that many prefer!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp. ketchup
- 4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- ½ cup milk
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Set the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Place the meat mixture in a loaf pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375°. If desired, baste with ketchup about 15 minutes before it’s done cooking.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes before serving.